I finally got around to updating the Lifetimes of cryptographic hash functions table to be current to 2012. I also licensed it CC-BY-SA. Some time when I’m REALLY bored I’ll include all the references inline, but Wikipedia now has pretty complete coverage of each hash function, including original sources. Here’s the current version.
- Handy tips for my Internet harassers May 3, 2014
- Trying to get paid to work on diversity in tech? Read this December 31, 2013
- Two cold tips for 2014 December 29, 2013
- Here’s my favorite operating systems war story, what’s yours? December 17, 2013
- Hey Safeway, your response to harassment in stores sucks October 27, 2013