You may remember my first post about semantic patches, which was mainly about how difficult Coccinelle (spatch) was to use. The authors got in touch with me and fixed most of the problems I was having as of version 0.1.4. I used it to great effect in both e2fsprogs and autofs. My article on article on Coccinelle for LWN appeared this week. As usual, it’s pay-only for a week and then free, and subscriptions start at $2.50/month.
- Trying to get paid to work on diversity in tech? Read this December 31, 2013
- Two cold tips for 2014 December 29, 2013
- Here’s my favorite operating systems war story, what’s yours? December 17, 2013
- Hey Safeway, your response to harassment in stores sucks October 27, 2013
- Meet Double Union, a new feminist makerspace in San Francisco September 13, 2013