You may remember my first post about semantic patches, which was mainly about how difficult Coccinelle (spatch) was to use. The authors got in touch with me and fixed most of the problems I was having as of version 0.1.4. I used it to great effect in both e2fsprogs and autofs. My article on article on Coccinelle for LWN appeared this week. As usual, it’s pay-only for a week and then free, and subscriptions start at $2.50/month.
- Hey Safeway, your response to harassment in stores sucks October 27, 2013
- Meet Double Union, a new feminist makerspace in San Francisco September 13, 2013
- I am much less disabled! September 1, 2013
- 2013: Tipping point for the Linux kernel community? August 30, 2013
- Coding is a human right August 5, 2013